river-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Reedy <dennis.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 3.0 merge into trunk
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 15:16:05 GMT

> On Sep 22, 2015, at 1023AM, Greg Trasuk <trasukg@stratuscom.com> wrote:
>
> For now, the current “jtsk/trunk” is an unknown factor as much as “jtsk/skunk/qa-refactor-namespace/trunk”.
 I’d suggest renaming “jtsk/trunk” to “jtsk/abandoned” or something, then rename
“jtsk/skunk/qa-refactor-namespace/trunk” to “jtsk/trunk” and release from there.
That’s the path of least bikeshedding.

In agreement with you Greg. I’m all for moving to Git, and as you point out there are questions
involved with doing that. Lets not get distracted (love the bikeshedding comment!). FWIW,
we could also just create river/trunk (as opposed to jtsk/trunk) and move jtsk/skunk/qa-refactor-namespace/trunk
there.

Regards

Dennis