river-dev mailing list archives

From Luis Arce <mastercracke...@mc3d.cl>
Subject Re: JTSK Examples question. Was: Re: [VOTE] August board report
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 13:19:57 GMT
Dear Greg,
Thanks for you response, my comment have relation with a previus discution
topic asociate to the user experience, in my point of view exist many
issues, i download the latest version of river an try to start any lus (i
dont see the binary folder) for my is not a problem run the platform,
inclusive i make testing replacing the http server for jetty.
Exist a group of person for work in this area (ux)?
Best regards,
Luis