river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Release 3.0
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 01:58:58 GMT
I am going to include the lack of a release manager for 3.0 in the board
report, and assign myself an action item to fix it.

At this point I think my best bet is to appeal on the
dev@community.apache.org mailing list for a mentor who is familiar with
the release process to guide me through the steps. However, I am very
open to alternative suggestions.