river-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Wonderly <gregg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Namespace change from com.sun.jini and com.artima to org.apache.river
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 13:04:49 GMT
Netbeans used to start with a custom SecurityManager implementation which was not replaceable
in an APP nor the IDE itself.  I think this was changed to be pluggable, but I just don’t
remember the details.

Gregg

> On Jun 2, 2015, at 6:14 AM, Peter <jini@zeus.net.au> wrote:
>
> Yes,
>
> Should run fine from within Netbeans,I haven't tried Eclipse, but it should also work.
 Unlike previous builds, it doesn't need cigwin and it  builds on jvm's other than Sun's,
such as IBM's J9.

> Peter.
>
> On 27/05/2015 6:09 PM, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>> I'll check out that branch and take a look. Any tips on which tool chain to use to
compile it on a Windows 8.1 system?

>> On 5/26/2015 8:30 PM, Dennis Reedy wrote:
>>> Hi Patricia,
>>>
>>> I’ve done the work in the river/jtsk/skunk/qa-refactor-namespace branch, having
eyes and hands on this would be great!