river-dev mailing list archives

From Palash Ray <paa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mirroring to GitHub
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 16:38:56 GMT
Hi Greg, Patricia,

Really happy to see:
https://github.com/trasukg/river-container

I think we are off in the right direction. I have been using river for
almost 2 years now, but only recently started taking an interest in
the code that makes it tick.

Our organisation is facing some scalability issues with Jini of late,
well, I am not blaming Jini here, its just that we need a clustered
Jini server.

To that end I was playing around the code a bit. I have some ideas
which I can discuss with this group later.

I have created a small proof of concept of embedding Jini in a war and
running it in a webserver:
https://github.com/paawak/jini-in-a-war

Also, I keep blogging about Jini with whatever little understanding I have:
http://palashray.com/java/jini/

In the coming days, I look forward to contributing to the river project.

Thanks,
Palash.