river-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Loubser <da...@travellinck.com>
Subject Re: Apache River on Android?
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 09:01:45 GMT
Hmm -  a well-considered glimmer of hope after first leaving no hope, I
like it :-)
I think this could be extremely interesting as a collaborative
technology infrastructure between Android devices connected to the same
network.

Wish I had the bandwidth to pursue helping with something like this
right now in my life, but it's good to know that it's possible in theory.

thanks for the explanation, Peter -
Dawid