river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Mirroring to GitHub
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 10:51:41 GMT
Greg Trasuk has already responded on the specifics. I am going to
comment on fixing the apparent lack of activity.

To make things happen, we need more developers.

The current activity is checking the
river/jtsk/skunk/qa-refactor-namespace branch as a basis for an upcoming
release. See the recent "[Vote] Namespace change from com.sun.jini and
com.artima to org.apache.river" thread in this mailing list. The more
people examining and testing it the better.

Please do anything you can to get the word out to people who might be
willing to help with Jini development.

Thanks for any help,

Patricia