river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Mirroring to GitHub
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 05:17:30 GMT
Hello Palash:

It’s most excellent to see you posting to the list, as well as to JMeter.  I have to confess,
I’ve had a JMeter plugin on my “TODO” list for quite some time, so it’s great to see
you proposing it.

We are actually already mirrored to github ( as is the entire Apache svn repository):
https://github.com/apache/river/tree/2.2 <https://github.com/apache/river/tree/2.2>

I notice that for some reason, the 2.1 branch shows up as current, so you need to switch to
the 2.2 branch explicitly to see the latest releases.  I’m not sure how to change that.

Also, if I could make a suggestion, you might want to take a look at the river-container project
hosted at https://github.com/trasukg/river-container <https://github.com/trasukg/river-container>
and also the rio project at https://github.com/dreedyman/Rio <https://github.com/dreedyman/Rio>

Also the river examples project (as yet unreleased) that is in development at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/river/river-examples/river-examples/trunk
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/river/river-examples/river-examples/trunk>