river-dev mailing list archives

From Mike <mikro...@gmail.com>
Subject "Missing class" warnings during build
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 11:49:38 GMT
Hi all,

In an arduous twisty little maze of trying to track down an unexpected
SecurityException (in the face of grant { permission AllPermission }!) I
found myself building the River with a small patch of my own, only to
notice the following warnings fly by me:

jsk-lib.jar:
      [java] Warning: Class not found: au.net.zeus.collection.RC
      [java] Warning: Class not found: au.net.zeus.collection.Ref
      [java] Warning: Class not found:
org.cliffc.high_scale_lib.NonBlockingHashMap

How critical might this be, and where will I find those classes if
they're really needed?

--
Mike Morris
http://mikro2nd.net/