river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: "Missing class" warnings during build
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 12:30:36 GMT
Hi Mike,

Which release version had the SecurityException issue?

Are you sure it's not a configuration issue?

Looks like you're building trunk.

Yes you do need those jar's, it's been some time since I built trunk, but basically development
was halted by synchronization bugs and race conditions.  These bugs presented as test failures.

I branched off trunk from the last stable point, created the skunk/qa-refactor branch and
spent a huge amount of time using static analysis, visual code auditing, running tests and
fixing the bugs.

Testing has stabilised, but before the qa-refactor branch replaces trunk, there are jtreg
tests to run again and some changes after the branch point to merge back in.

The jar files are available from the dep-libs directory in trunk or qa-refactor.

Alternatively google for Cliff Click's high-scale-lib and custard apple on sourceforge.

It's probably best to build the actual release version you're using, but if you can provide
a little more information, perhaps we can help figure out what's going wrong?

Regards,

Peter.