river-dev mailing list archives

From amit batajoo <batajooseam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache River hello world Success Run in Linux
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 04:01:29 GMT
Hello Trasuk,

Thank you for your email and sorry for miss communication, during my
research study and questioning, i mailed my email to dev@river.apache.org
and to peter as before I was not familiar with  user@river.apache.org, from
now I will subscribe to user@river.apache.org.
And hope this team will future support my Research study on Apache River
and jini Technology.

Regards
Thank you!

--