river-dev mailing list archives

From Mike <mikro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Config File of config/start-reggie.config
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:39:29 GMT
On 18/02/15 13:09, Bishnu Gautam wrote:

> We are trying to deploy River in Raspberry pi.
> Our problem is that we need to run the reggie and need to return IP
> address rather than domain name in order to run our client from other
> machine.

I am currently running some of the River infrastructure quite
successfully on a RasPi. I would suggest installing/running DNSMasq if
possible - a very lightweight DNS proxy that ensures that the machines
in your network all get names. Of course this may only  really be a
solution if your network is not too large!

--
Mike Morris
http://mikro2nd.net/