river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Oracle Mobile application framework
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2015 05:08:41 GMT
We do need to understand why it does not build. That issue might affect
other River activities. Ideally, it would be changed to make it work in MAF.

I feel the browser is a useful part of the examples. If it cannot be
made compatible with the MAF I think it would be better to keep it in
the examples and separate out the examples rather than to remove it from
the examples.

Patricia

On 2/13/2015 7:48 PM, Greg Trasuk wrote:
> Hi Peter:
>
> I’m not sure if supporting MAF is critical to River’s success, but even so I am in
favour of removing the examples from the JTSK build.  Anyone else have an opinion?