river-dev mailing list archives

From Mike <mikro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chopping the codebase into bite-size pieces.
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 13:36:00 GMT
On 13/02/15 15:26, Patricia Shanahan wrote:

> Have you looked at the "River-examples project" thread? The objective is
> to create a better "getting started" experience

LOL - just started trawling through it. I did kick Jini around a decade
and a half ago, so didn't need to go through the "getting started" pains
so much as I could remember quite a bit of what I needed to do, up to
writing a silly little test service (RandomNumberSupplier with - so far
- 2 different proxy implementations.)

> It should be tested by as many different people in
> different environments as possible.

I fear that I may not have sufficient time to contribute much on that
front, but will certainly keep it in mind should time permit. I'm in a
Linux-only world, here, if that's a useful testbed.

--
Mike Morris
http://mikro2nd.net/