river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Please review the river-examples project
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 18:55:42 GMT
The purpose of a test would be to demonstrate principles of writing
tests for River services and clients, rather than to actually test anything.

For example, a test of the service could pick different "name" strings,
feed them to the service, and compare the returned string to an expected
value.

How should one test a River client? Replace the service with a stub
class implementing its interface???