river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: River-examples project
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 10:08:24 GMT
The qa-refactor build fully supports Windows file paths, so Window's
users won't need cigwin when it's eventually released.

I was thinking it might help the experience for new users if we can move
all examples into their own build and distribution, so that users aren't
distracted by the main build?

Regards,

Peter.