river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Apache River hello world Success Run in Linux
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 18:51:21 GMT

Amit:

It looks like you’re corresponding directly with Peter, as only Peter’s reply is on the
email list, and not your original email.  That’s fine if Peter is willing to help directly,
but we all benefit from seeing the kind of challenges a new user goes through.

that mailing list rather than emailing Peter directly?  That way there’s a record of what
problems people have had, and we can make better decisions about how to improve the user experience.

Thanks,

Greg Trasuk

On Feb 18, 2015, at 6:11 AM, Peter Firmstone <jini@zeus.net.au> wrote:

> That's good news, well done!
>
> On 18/02/2015 3:32 AM, amit batajoo wrote:
>> Hello Peter,
>>
>> Thank you for your support and suggestion, finally I successfully run the apache-river
and hello world program example on my linux environment with java version 1.8.0.
>> Here are the screenshot of my success run.
>> I am future doing research and study on apache river and distributed computing and
hope same suggestion and support in future from you and your team.

<mailto:batajooamit@gmail.com>, bataj007amit@gmail.com <mailto:bataj007amit@gmail.com>