river-dev mailing list archives

From Mike <mikro...@gmail.com>
Subject Jini Archaeology
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 09:13:13 GMT
I am interested in 2 items that fall under the category "Ancient and
Hairy History":

1. The Surrogate Architecture spec seems to have fallen off the bus
somewhere along the line; at least, I cannot find it anywhere on the
current River website. Does anyone have a copy they could pass on to me?

2. Historic archive of Jini source, preferably something pre v2. My
interest is in working on a very stripped-down, minimalist Jini-like
thing, and it seems that it will be easier to work upwards from such a
base than to try and strip out much of the utilities, security and such
from current incarnations of Jini that seems inessential for what I have
in mind.

tia
--
Mike Morris