river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Pulling com.sun.jini.start out of the JTSK - not just now, I think
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 23:21:21 GMT
+1

My feeling is that the highest priority has to be to grow the community.
If we succeed at that, we will have the resources to do the rest. After
my first days of pretending to be a new potential user, I'm convinced
that a better "Getting Started" experience is essential. We may or may
not attract new participants with that. We are unlikely to do so without.

One or more good demos would be a major contribution, and I think should
be prioritized ahead of reorganizing the source code.