river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Getting Started
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 18:37:47 GMT
For me, the next step in this flow is to learn Maven.

In general, is it reasonable to assume that, if I had been working
actively as a programmer for the last few years, I would have already
learned Maven?

If not, we need to document, at least by reference, the steps involved
to get far enough along with Maven to try out River.

Patricia