river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Jini Archaeology
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 11:44:02 GMT
Greg Trasuk is working on a reimplementation of the Surrogate Architecture in svn, there's
an archived copy on Jira, but we weren't able to validate its code provenance, even though
it was AL2 licensed.

Earlier versions of Jini aren't under AL2, so we can't help there.

If you don't need security, why don't you try building a stripped down version using ClassDep.

Regards,

Peter.