river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Change package name 'com.sun.jini.tool' to 'org.apache.river.tool'?
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 20:19:06 GMT
Hi all:

I’m working on getting the build system, particularly ‘classdepandjar’ to work under
JDK8.  While I’m in there, I’m wondering if I should rename the affected package, ‘com.sun.jini.tool’,
to ‘org.apache.river.tool’ or some such thing.

Any opinions?  I would have to change the reference to classdepandjar in the build scripts,
but obviously it would also affect any external build scripts that use it.  I suppose I could
leave a wrapper class in ‘com.sun.jini.tool’ so as not to affect build scripts.

Opinions?

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk