river-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Wonderly <gr...@wonderly.org>
Subject Re: My apologies for file replacement with Netbeans and SVN commit.
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:37:47 GMT
Most Likely, you used the default settings on netbeans editor configuration which I believe
is to replace all tabs with spaces.  A sad default…

Gregg Wonderly

> On Oct 26, 2014, at 8:27 AM, Peter Firmstone <jini@zeus.net.au> wrote:
>
> I've just noticed that my last svn commit, called using netbeans on windows, entire files
were replaced, even when only very minor changes were made (on line), I'm not sure if this
is something to do with Windows txt files or a setting somewhere.