river-dev mailing list archives

From amit batajoo <batajooseam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: River in Linux Help Required
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:20:34 GMT
Dear Peter.

Thank you very much for your previous instruction.
Recently I am facing a problem in jini2_1, I am java version jdk1.7.0_60,
when I run my jini services, I face the error msg
"java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.sun.jini.reggie.ConstrainableRegistrarProxy" and could not run the
services .

Please can you tell me what is the actual problem with jini services, its a
java version problem or some other library missing in jini servies.

Advance Thank you for help.

Thank you!

Amit Batajoo