river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: River in Linux Help Required
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:31:38 GMT
Hi Amit,

The class not found belongs is Reggie's proxy.  Basically the proxy
codebase is either not being downloaded from your http codebase server,
or your local client isn't allowing it to be downloaded.

One recent change to Java was to change a property to prevent codebase
downloads.

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/rmi/enhancements-7.html

Try setting the property *|java.rmi.server.useCodebaseOnly|* to false.

Regards,

Peter.