river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: What should I work on?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 02:10:15 GMT
I could use some help with qa-refactor,:)  esp checking new code in org.apache.river, making
sure new public api makes sense. Some might need delaying till a later release (such as new
stream based registrar interfaces).

I've been working towards getting it ready for pre release, there are changes in trunk that
need to be merged, I'm currently testing on Java 8, there are a number of policy file updates
I need to commit when ready (later this week).

After the next release, I'd like to work on DNS-SRV discovery, with IPv6 deployment increasing,
we should be able to get River services online,, securing Serialization would be a priority.

Then there's the modularisation effort started by Dennis Reedy.

Further down the track, i'd like to do something with dynamic code generation for remote Lambda
expressions, using ASM.

Peter.