river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Patricia Shanahan for PMC Chair
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 16:06:28 GMT

I believe our policies only require that your request to return from emeritus status is enough.
 I’ll check on it, though.  We have time before the next Board meeting.

Greg Trasuk.

On May 20, 2014, at 11:32 AM, Patricia Shanahan <pats@acm.org> wrote:

> Remember that you also need to reinstate me as a committer and PMC member, to make me
eligible. I don't know if that requires a separate vote, or is implied by the PMC Chair vote.

> On 5/19/2014 10:31 PM, Greg Trasuk wrote:
>> I had originally intended to start a vote thread on private@, but it seems to me
now that it probably shouldn’t be private, plus Peter already started this one.

>> So, let’s make this official by setting an end date.  This vote will close officially
72 hours from now, 20140523 0530UTC, at which time I’ll tabulate the votes, and then draft
the requisite resolution for the board.  I think it’s late for today’s meeting, so the
resolution will be effective at the next board meeting, in June.