river-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Loubser <da...@travellinck.com>
Subject Re: New Chair for Apache River PMC
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 06:55:48 GMT
I agree strongly with Bryan here. I do like RafaƂ's suggested approach
of creating a namespace-compatibilty module if the package names will
change (which, agreed, is probably long overdue).

Making it as easy as possible for the existing (small) user community to
run with the new version will encourage verification of the quality - or
bugs - as soon as possible.

Dawid

On 13/05/2014 14:46, Bryan Thompson wrote:
> I think that the ability to roll forward and backward production code between the current
and the next release trumps everything else.