river-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Reedy <dennis.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependency on Sun internal API's
Date Sun, 25 May 2014 01:46:35 GMT

Sent from my iPhone

>> The original concern raised, was significant changes between the 2.2 branch and trunk.
  Qa_refactor is branched off trunk although trunk has a couple of commits after the branch
point, so it'd probably be easier to apply those changes to qa_refactor, rather than the other
way around.

>> However I suspect what you meant was to apply the changes in qa_refactor to the 2.2
branch?

> I thought the plan was to merge qa_refactor over to trunk, and leave the 2.2. branch
as-is.

This makes the most amount of sense to me. Let's leave the 2.2 branch as is, merge qa_refactor
to trunk.

Regards

Dennis