river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject River Board Report for May and request for new PMC chair
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:17:58 GMT
Hi folks:

River is required to report to Apache’s board in May.  The due date for reporting will be
around May 14, for the board meeting May 21.  Here’s a proposed report - let me know if
you want any changes.

At the same time, I’d like to step away as PMC chair.  Ideally we should choose a new chair
before May 14, so I can propose the required board resolution before the May 21 meeting.

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk.

Apache River is a Java-based Service Oriented Architecture, implementing
the Jini Specification and Jini Technology Starter Kit originally
donated by Sun Microsystems.

ISSUES FOR THE BOARD

There are no board-level issues at this time

RELEASES

Apache River 2.2.2 was released on November 18, 2013
Apache River 2.2.1 was released on May 2, 2013.

COMMUNITY

No new committers have been added since Nov of 2011.