river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1590276 - /river/jtsk/skunk/qa_refactor/trunk/build.xml
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2014 00:41:54 GMT

And actually, why shouldn’t they be resolved in the application’s class loader?  Isn’t
an application possibly looking for a service with a given name or address?

Cheers,

Greg

On Apr 26, 2014, at 8:28 PM, Peter <jini@zeus.net.au> wrote:

> Dennis is right, these classes have snuck into jsk-platform.jar, they're not in there
in Jini2.1

> Because these classes aren't preferred, they'll be resolved in the application loader,
simply because they're present, annotated or not.

>>> net/jini/lookup/entry/AddressBean.class
>>> net/jini/lookup/entry/Comment.class
>>> net/jini/lookup/entry/CommentBean.class