river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Health of the Apache River Project
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 12:19:19 GMT
I'm relatively tool agnostic, as long as we eventually arrive at a replacement solution for
classdep.

For the ant folks, there's Ivy for dependency resolution, Maven or Gradle are also capable
of performing the same job.

Dennis Reedy has shown how the build structure can be broken up into modules that mirror the
current jar file build result, while remaining build tool agnostic.

The work performed by Gregg and Sim on ClassLoading is an important step.  Which reminds me,
it's probably about time I merged this work in qa-refactor.

Regards,

Peter.