river-dev mailing list archives

From Rafał Krupiński <rafal.krupin...@sorcersoft.com>
Subject Re: Health of the Apache River Project
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 12:42:27 GMT
Dnia 2014-04-10, czw o godzinie 22:15 +1000, Peter Firmstone pisze:
> Rafał,
>
> If you're considering a new git hub project, I'd reccommend using the
> qa_refactor branch, it contains a significant number of bug fixes.
> ClassLoader and URI string handling perform very well also.

I'm only willing to start it if it's to be incorporated by the
"community" (I guess that would be Greg ;) and officially released at
some point, and I don't see a consensus on whether to replace current
development tree with qa_refactor.

I was going to test our project with qa_refactor anyway. Is it a drop-in
replacement for 2.2.2?

Regards
Rafał