river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Research / experimental branch
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 07:27:16 GMT
Well these things are well and good, and yes we have the skunk area
where we can all do our individual things, but we can't develop in trunk
either, due to sensitivity.

We need somewhere we can colloborate on ideas, somewhere developers are
free to work together, where no idea is rejected before it can be
demonstrated, at the moment very few ideas are "good enough" and we're
stuck with a very outdated codebase.  We need to have something for the
future, or there simply won't be one.

Just my 20 cents.