river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: DISCUSS: Proposal for eliminating tensions; return to collaborative development
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 20:29:45 GMT
Hi all :

I had originally sent this message on Feb 10, but I noticed today that it wasn’t in the
archives.  Upon further checking, I realized that I had sent it from the wrong email address
(as I sometimes do) and so it got stopped in moderation.  My apologies…  If history repeats
itself, the original should show up any minute now...

(Feb 10, 2013 at 2:53 PM)

General consensus seems to be that people want to move forward with the qa_refactor branch.
 As such, I’ll withdraw my concerns and suggest that Peter merge qa_refactor back to trunk
whenever you feel comfortable.

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk