river-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Costers <jonathan.cost...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: River 2.2.2
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 20:16:42 GMT
Should we setup a Hudson build that pulls the 2.2.2 tag from SVN, tests it, generates reports
and creates release artifacts?

Op 5-okt.-2013, om 05:30 heeft Peter <jini@zeus.net.au> het volgende geschreven:

> Sim also did some work based on Gregg's contribution, it's included in trunk, it was
during this time that unrelated synchronization issues caused progress on this work to stall.
 The design is quite elegant and flexible.

> Due to synchronization bugs causing test failures, I branched from an earlier trunk version
that appeared stable.  I don't have access to hardware suitable for generating the failure
conditions, so have been unable to continue working on these test failures.

> Despite being quite impressed by its elegance, there are some fundamental design flaws
with Reggie's implementation regarding mutation, these only come to light are spending hours
working through the code.