river-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Reedy <dennis.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: River Container (was surrogate container)
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 17:59:32 GMT

On Nov 28, 2013, at 1159AM, Greg Trasuk <trasukg@stratuscom.com> wrote:

> I’m all for bringing Rio in at the same time!  It’s good to have choices.

Perhaps what we should also focus on is to create (or move forward) either a standard archive
(the SAR) or interfaces that define semantics for deployment. That way we can have multiple

> Is the code provenance clear?

In some places there are dual copyrights, from (1) Sun Microsystems and (2) to the original
author or authors. The NOTICE contains contributions from:

This product includes material developed by Asarian Technologies LLC.

This product contains material developed by Elastic Grid LLC.
(http://www.elastic-grid.com)

This product includes material developed by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
(http://www.sun.com).

This product includes material developed by GigaSpaces, Inc.
(http://www.gigaspaces.com).

> I think we can all agree that telling anyone to start writing services using only the
JTSK is cruel and unusual punishment.

Indeed.

Regards

Dennis