river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject River-container
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 05:45:55 GMT

Hi all:

I mentioned a while ago that I was porting the container work from the
skunk branch over to a Maven/git setup.  The result is available at
https://github.com/trasukg/river-container.

It is able to startup and run Reggie, including the codebase http
server.  To build and run:

- Pull it down to your local system
- You need to manually install jsk-policy 2.2.1 to your local
repository, as it's not yet published to Maven Central
- mvn clean install
- go to the
test-container/target/test-container-1.0-SNAPSHOT-test-container
directory
- sh bin/run.sh

You've got Reggie!  What other infrastructure services do most of you
use?  I'm guessing Outrigger and Mahalo, but please correct me if I'm
wrong.

Sometime next week I'm going to do a little more work to create a Maven
archetype for a Jini service, and then I'll create a JIRA issue to
propose pulling the project into River as an additional deliverable.

Always looking for opinions and suggestions...

Greg.