river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Thinking about an Apache River release.
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 05:28:45 GMT
Hi all:

Recently, we had two issues reported,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-423 (JSR-160 JMX Entry
classes), and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-424
(jsk-policy.jar not published to Maven).  I've now committed the fixes
for both issues, and I'd like to propose a release of the 2.2 branch to
get these fixes out.

Anyone have an issue with a maintenance release of the 2.2 branch?

After that, I think we need to revisit the trunk (2.3?) branch and talk
about how to go about releasing it.  As I've said before, (speaking just
for me, not as PMC chair) I'm impressed with the amount of work that
Peter has done on concurrency practices, but the manager in me is a
little nervous about the magnitude of the code changes.

Opinions?

Cheers,

Greg.