river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: tools.jar
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 18:18:23 GMT
Hi Matt,

If my memory serves me, River still has the same dependency so you should
be fine just swapping the Jini jars for the River ones.

Please note though, that removing the dependencies on the com.sun package
is in the plan...somewhere.

I've copied your email to the dev group because that's where most of the
action happens.

Cheers,

Tom
Hi,

Our app has a dependency on jini / tools.jar / 2.1 as we use
com.sun.jini.tool.ClassServer. Is this still OK when upgrading to River or
has this now been packaged up somewhere else or upgraded? Are there any
examples of maven POMs?

Thanks for your help.

Matt

www.sucdenfinancial.com

Sucden Financial Limited, Plantation Place South, 60 Great Tower Street,
London EC3R 5AZ
Telephone +44 203 207 5000

Registered in England no. 1095841
VAT registration no. GB 446 9061 33

Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and
entered in the FCA register under no. 114239

This email, including any files transmitted with it, is confidential and
may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
notify postmaster@sucfin.com immediately and delete it from your computer
system.

We believe, but do not warrant, that this email and its attachments are
virus-free, but you should check.

Sucden Financial Limited may monitor traffic data of both business and
personal emails. By replying to this email, you consent to Sucden Financial
's monitoring the content of any emails you send to or receive from Sucden
Financial . Sucden Financial is not liable for any opinions expressed by
the sender where this is a non-business email.

The contents of this e-mail do not constitute advice and should not be
regarded as a recommendation to buy, sell or otherwise deal with any
particular investment.

This message has been scanned for viruses by Mimecast.