river-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Wonderly <gr...@wonderly.org>
Subject Re: tools.jar
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 18:56:58 GMT
One of the nice things about the small web server provided by River is that it
is small, and has no frills.  It works good for simple http. If you want
something more advanced, then main stream web servers with full feature sets
might be necessary.   I've always found it more valuable to run the smallest
codebase needed to get the job done.  That always seems to give me less lines of
code to worry about breaking or changing.

Gregg