river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Fwd: River-QA-windows build leaving zombie JVMs
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 12:14:21 GMT
Thanks Sim,

Not sure what's wrong with that build, doesn't happen with qa-refactor-win but then there
are a large number of concurrency fixes since, still 3 reggie test failures remain, related
to concurrency of course, but only on jdk7

I'm taking a break myself, pretty sure I know what's causing the arm test failures, will get
back to it later.

Be nice to have some help tho.

Cheers,

Peter.