river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Heads-up - Trying out Maven and git for the container.
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 11:37:47 GMT
Yes we really should standardise these conventions, Dennis, have you had
any thoughts about doing some standards docs?

I'd also like to see Rivers deployment jars be updated to follow these
conventions.

Regards,

Peter.

On 27/05/2013 9:29 PM, Dennis Reedy wrote:
> Greg,
>
> You could take a look at what I've done with Rio and the recommended conventions http://www.rio-project.org/conventions.html.
FWIW, most of what you outline below (sans surrogate) is what we've been doing with Rio, you
should check it out (or fork it on github :)).