river-dev mailing list archives

From Rafał Krupiński <rafal.krupin...@sorcersoft.com>
Subject Re: Questions on the Maven poms...
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 16:50:55 GMT
On 06.05.2013 21:14, Greg Trasuk wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> I'm going through the "project poms" that Dennis contributed in
> preparation for spinning the 2.2.1 release to the Apache Maven
> repository (and hence to Central), and I have a few questions...

Hi
I have an issue on the Maven poms.

River uses reference-collections (au.net.zeus.collection), and I coudn't
find it on maven central, nor I could find any reference to it in the
River poms.

AFAIK the Central's policy is that all open source projects have to be
resolvable from the Central, and closed source project must have stub
pom with download URL.
The only place I could find this library is River's dep-libs
(fortunately with sources).

There is no external dependency referenced in the poms, but
reference-collections is the only one I couldn't find on the Internet.

Regards
--
Pozdrawiam
Rafał Krupiński