river-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Thompson <br...@systap.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse and River Development?
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 10:29:27 GMT
Some projects have ant scripts or other mechanisms designed to support
this, divide a project into a workspace with a set of distinct sub
projects for the different facets of the source code, etc.

I take it that you just setup the class path to resolve the dependencies
and go?

I am hitting an error when building under eclipse against
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/river/jtsk/skunk/qa_refactor/trunk

> The project was not built due to "Resource
>'/river-trunk/eclipse-bin/config' already exists.".

Any suggestions?  Should I be excluding the "qa" directory from the build
in eclipse?

Thanks,
Bryan