river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Review-then-commit. Was: Re: 2.2 Release status
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 12:34:14 GMT
I'm confident the code in qa_refactoring will pass River 2.2.0's qa test
suite (or 2.2.1 for that matter), qa_refactoring should be ready this
weekend or the next, once I can be sure I can no longer cause
concurrency test failures.

Some tests may fail due to thread visibility issues when run against
2.2.0's test suite, if repeatedly run, these tests will eventually pass.

On 28/04/2013 9:59 PM, Greg Trasuk wrote:
>   When a code librarian
> or architectural review board at an enterprise evaluates whether
> "jsk-platform.jar" version 2.3.0 goes into the list of approved jars,
> they need to know precisely what the changes are.

This commercial enterprise is not likely to be an early adopter?  Is
good Javadoc sufficient?

Peter.