river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Next Release
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 00:27:37 GMT
Just to clarify:

Dennis & Greg are using the 2.2.0 branch from last release to fix Levels
and release 2.2.1

trunk started failing tests after some unrelated changes exposed
synchronization errors in the qa tests, since then
skunk/qa-refactoring is being used to fix synchronization issues before
merging back with trunk,
trunk is presently unstable.  After the merge, 2.3.0 is scheduled for
release.

Having had some time to think, I'd recommend back-porting JERI from
skunk/qa-refactoring into the 2.2.1 release, as there are some very
important fixes included for issues seen by downstream users.

Regards,

Peter.