river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Apache River 2.2.1
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:06:43 GMT

Hi Dennis:

Yeah, we should probably touch base, but my schedule's all over the map
for the next few days.  How about we go ahead and see about releasing
the source and bin distributions, and then we'll figure out the Maven
issues.

If you can write up a few pointers I can probably try out the signing,
but not today.

Cheers,

Gre.g

On Tue, 2013-04-30 at 09:08, Dennis Reedy wrote:
> On Apr 30, 2013, at 850AM, Greg Trasuk wrote:

> I think this is okay for now. What we need is to have the artifacts uploaded to central
so developers that use dependency management (Maven, Ivy, ...) can have 2.2.1 jars resolved.

> Maybe we should touch base and I can work you through the process using your keys to
deploy the jars to the staging repository?