river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Review-then-commit. Was: Re: 2.2 Release status
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2013 07:30:37 GMT

I think I might have been the one shooting you down ;-).  To be clear,
we can think about git (although there still seems to be some skepticism
within Apache), but speaking (as always) just for myself, I think the
question of scm choice is orthogonal to workflow and policy.  We should
work out workflow and policy first, then choose tools.   I also get
nervous about big changes.

Cheers,

Greg.