river-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Apache River 2.2.1
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 19:01:11 GMT

I've just added an extract from the release notes (from JIRA) at
http://people.apache.org/~gtrasuk/river/release-notes-2.2.1.txt

In fairness, I don't think we've done a great job tracking changes to
JIRA issues and fix-releases.  So I've also put diff at
http://people.apache.org/~gtrasuk/river/diff-from-2.2.0.txt

There's also a log of commit messages on the branch at
http://people.apache.org/~gtrasuk/river/svn-log-stop-on-copy.txt

Hope this helps,

Greg.